Monday, June 05, 2006

One Lucky Bastard

Rabbits feet are said to bring the owners of such feet good luck. I've always wondered where this strange and seemingly barbaric superstition came from. I'm sure there's a real explanation somewhere out there, but laziness prevails research for me. So instead of researching this, I decided to think about what kind of sadistic asshole crawled out of his cave, caught a furry little bunny and started hacking off paws and hanging them about his neck. I also wonder if he started out using the feet, or maybe moved to feet after he found out how hard it was to string rabbit anis around his neck.

Anyway. I figure if a rabbit foot is lucky, a whole fucking rabbit has got to be extra fortunate.

So if you ever see some guy with thick red sideburns and Buddy Holly glasses with a bunny corpse strung from his neck. Be sure to say "You must be donteatpoop. My God, your blog is such a poorly written waste of my fucking time."

And then I'll cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home