Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trolls

Why do I let the get to me? Why don't I just ignore them?

I don't really know the answers to those quesions. Maybe it's because I feel like someone should be doing something about them. Maybe it's because others vent to me about them and I feel that I should take a stand on their behalf. Maybe because I have a dark part of me that actually enjoys striking back at them using their own tactics.

I think it's a combination of all three of these things. I get complaints from my fellow users, I do feel that someone should do something, and I do enjoy enraging the enrager. I guess that giving someone a taste of their own medicine brings me some strange sense of peace that borders on rage.

It's a shame that they never seem to realize that what is so enraging them is exactly what they have been doing to everyone else.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home