Saturday, January 31, 2009

Troll Milestone Revoked

Just when I thought my blog had just hit a major milestone, it turns out that I didn't really earn the troll after all. I thought a troll had found me and decided to hate on me. I was hoping he/she would come back and troll me some more. I do so love those antagonistic little bastards.

But alas, if you read the comments of the previous post, you will find that it wasn't earned. Just someone blowing off some steam to a friend, and the friend coming over to try and humiliate me.

Damn it! Thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams, Q-Grey!!!! You couldn't have just left it alone and allowed me to enjoy this achievment could you?!?

Ignorance was blissful, however shortly lived it may have been.

Being as much of an asshole as I am, I really thought I'd have a small colony of trolls camped up over here. Oh well. Perhaps one day I will have a troll of my very own. There's always hope, I suppose.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home