Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fabric Softener

Today is Saturday. Saturday's blow for me.

Friday night I work until about 1am, much like every other night. But on Saturday I get to wake up at seven so that I can get to work by 8am. What fun!

I may have slept in a little, but not enough to make me late or anything. It was a long enough sleep for me to run around like a fat naked madman after my shower, in search of clean pants.

As I am sorting through the baskets of clean clothes I am reminded of my wife asking me repeatedly to bring the laundry up from the basement so it can be sorted. No time for that this morning though. I checked the clock and realized that I had to walk out the door, naked or in dirty clothes. Given my companies dress code guidelines and my need for continued employment, I chose to dress.

I did the smell test on the pants, and was forced to check twice more as I was uncertain of whether they were safe or not. (Curse my sinuses!)

I really hope I don't start smelling like butt during the day.

Hopefully my plan will work and I won't smell at all like dirty ass. I wedged a sheet of fabric softener in the back of my pants.

It should also make my gas smell like clean laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home