Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I am a Fucker

No wait.. That's a typo. I meant to say "sucker". I am a sucker. The title is probably accurate, though.

But anyway, I bought a one year membership to a private resort club. $1,000. And I'm not exactly wealthy.

But with all of the money I spend on vacations in a year, it's worth it. That's what they told me in the sales pitch anyway, and it knd of makes sense... Sort of.

The places are real nice, and they're open year round. I can get a fucking heated/airr conditioned cabin for like 30 bucks a night. I mean, that's cool, right? Right?

I'm fucking screwed. What the hell was I thinking???

Maybe they'll let me out of the contract if I kill myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger donteatpoop said...

I used the place three times.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home