Saturday, June 02, 2007

About Sasquatch

I've never seen a sasquatch.

But if I knew someone that had seen one, and they happened to be out hunting when they saw it, and then happened to shoot and kill the sasquatch; I would cook it with a little garlic, some red pepper, a diced onion, some butter, and a little sage. I would let the bigfoot steaks simmer in there for a while before chopping it up and putting it on a salad with french fries.

I think I would go bleau cheese for the dressing. And a pint of drought.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How do you like your sasquatch?

dead.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Hoosker said...

Sound like it would be tastier in the summer.... "Summer Sasquatch"

10:53 PM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

Certainly this would be a meal served only at the most posh of resteraunts.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home