Sunday, April 29, 2007

Getting Big

I drove past a kid playing in his yard today and I was reminded of something. This kid and I have a past.

A good four or five years ago, on my way home from the gorcery store, there was a house that I would pass with a stop sign in it's yard. On three occassions a young boy who lived there chased a ball into the street, inches from my car. Fortunately, I have the reflexes of a ninja, and was able to stop in time each time. His dad always seemed thankful.

Anyway, that was the kid. And he's gotten big.

I asked him if he still ran out in front of cars. He just looked at me strange. But I get that alot.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger donteatpoop said...

Vaguely touching.

4:02 AM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

...maybe "vague" is too stron of a word.

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home