Thursday, January 25, 2007

Food Review (Not Poop)

As I walked through the grocery store the other day my eyes settled on the curiously yellow-colored label on a jar of Jif Peanut Butter. Upon looking closer I realised that it was in face, Honey and Peanut Butter. This definatley aroused my tongue as it imagined the Honey Peanut Butter making sweet love to my taste buds. Naturally, I bought it.

I got home and could not resist the temptation to open the jar and scoop some of it out. I'm a big fan of peanut butter, mind you, and I don't think anything of gobbling it up straight from the spoon with a milk chaser; so I shoved the spoonful into my mouth and chewed it up. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but the orgasm that errupted suddenly in my mouth was almost too much to bear.

In conlusion, I recommend the s**t out of Jif Peanut Butter & Honey.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger donteatpoop said...

I can't even find this stuff on the shelves anymore.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home