Tuesday, July 17, 2007

To get a dog

While I was at work, my daughter told my wife that we were going to go get a dog tomorrow.

Naturally, mommy said 'no' to this. We have two cats and we aren't getting anything else until these cats die off.

Apparently my daughter understands what needs to happen in order for us to get a dog.

To the response of 'no' from mom, my darling little girl said: "Yes. Tomorrow we are going to get a dog. Tomorrow is the day that Precious and Lady die."

"Precious and Lady aren't going to die tomorrow, honey," my wife said. "What makes you think that?"

"Because," she said in her youthful innocense, "I'm going to kill them with a knife."

...

...

...

I hope there are no plans for what the family can get when daddy dies.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hoosker said...

Let her do it...

It will be a learning experience.

7:11 PM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

Tell you what, I'll do it, you plime it.

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very scary.
Uhh...
No comment O__O

Well maybe one
Have the "Grow up to become an assassin" talk with her. It might help.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home