Friday, June 15, 2007

About Elevators

I work in an old building. We have three elevators that are far from trust-worthy. Many people have been stuck in them for extended amounts of time, but so far I have been immune.

I'm the last one to leave the office (hell, the whole building), so if the elevator gets stuck I'm pretty much in there all night.

Which brings me to the realization of a new fear.

When the doors to the elevators slide shut, I sometimes realize that I should have peed before leaving the office. I mean, if I do get stuck, I'm gonna have to just go at some point. And then I'll be stuck in an elevator trying to avoid a puddle of my own urine.

It keeps me awake at night sometimes.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont you guys have security?

3:18 PM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

Yeah, but they leave with everyone else.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just bring a waterbottle with you at all times. So in the advent that you do get stuck, you have a nice gift to put on the table of whoever's fault it is.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home