Monday, July 23, 2007

Urgent help needed.

Please. You gotta help me. I think I lost one of my testicles.

I just went to scratch them and there were only two. I already checked my scrotum and it's not there. I took my pants off and shook the hell out of them, but nothing fell out. I've been looking on the floor for the last several minutes, but to no avail.

Fuck! What the hell am I going to do without my teste?!

I really hope I don't step on it.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

How can I have done something so stupid?

Damn it! What the hell is wrong with me.

I just checked again, and there's still only two. What the fuck?!

I'm really starting to freak the fuck out over this shit.

...

...

...

Wait.

One... Two...

Am I supposed to have two? Why do I keep thinking it's three?

Okay, nevermind. I have all my testicles. Crisis averted. You can go about whatever you were doing. There's nothing to see here. Let's not speak of this ever again.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger donteatpoop said...

I bet they wouldn't fall off if I didn't play with them so often.

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>___________> -Posts this story online for all to see-
Wait, it already is.
Nevermind then.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home