Thursday, July 06, 2006

Corona

I'm stuck drinking Corona. Also known as "Chilled Mexican Piss".

Damn it this shit is nasty.

I'm willing to try all types and brands of beer. I've had the Steel Reserve, for crying out loud, and I would prefer that "high gravity" malted bullshit to this La Cerveza Mas Fina any fucking day of the week. It's no wonder chicks and man-chicks put limes in this shit. Ah, fuck!!

Butt-nasty. Blech.

The only beer the Mexicans can seem to get right is Dos Ecquis. And even that pales in comparison to the worst of the German beers.

At least they got Japan beat. Never drink Japanese beer. I speak from experience. If it is made from rice, it will be nasty.

Maybe if I drink the Corona fast it will taste half-way decent...

...


...


...

...

Oh my God, no! What the hell did I just drink?!?!? My burps taste better than this shit!!

Ack!

1 Comments:

Blogger donteatpoop said...

My parents currently have three Coronas in the fridge that a friend of theirs left. None of them will drink it, and sometimes I look at it and consider taking care of them.

But then I remind myself of what I have learned, and come back and read it for strength.

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home