Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fireworks

Went to watch some fireworks with the old lady last night. We got rid of the kids and lay back on a hillside while the colored lights exploded in the sky. It was really quite spectacular, probably the best fireworks show I've ever seen. Yay for Youngstown!!

Maybe it was the angle we were sitting at, but it seemed like they were exploding only a few dozen feet above our heads. They were huge, even the little ones seemed gigantic.

We almost got hit with one of them, though. It was blue, and it fell from the sky to bounce off of the road and land on the grass just a few feet from our blanket, a curl of smoke dissipating into the air nearby.

Naturally this scared the shit out of the chick, and she kept on squeezing me in terror everytime a large one went off. I told her to pull on my cock if she gets scared again, but she didn't go for it.

Seriously wish I was on shrooms when I watched these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home