Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm in a Band

It's imaginary but all the members are real. We have three guitarists, three vocalists, a bassist, a drummer, a sax player, and a cowbell artist. We even have a roadie and an embezzling manager. It's sweet.

Only things we don't have are a band name, fans, and groupies.

I'm stoked.

Being in a band is so cool. Seriously, it adds like ten points to my otherwise non-existant coolness factor. You know what the coolest part of being in a band is? Being in the band.

Are you in a band? If you answered no to this question, please take a moment to reevaluate your level of coolness. And don't give me that "I'm stand alone cool," because you're not. And don't try to tell me that you are "too cool" to be in a band. Because, let's face it, you're not. You're on the internet reading a blog written by a man named donteatpoop, and you're trying to tell me you're cool?

Maybe you'd be cooler if you were in a band or something.









But you're not.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you're hilarious.

12:55 AM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

I guess it means you're trying to be cool. And that's better than not being cool, rachel.

8:53 PM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

The band is dead. Long live the band.

3:47 AM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

Banhammer 4 Life

1:15 AM  
Blogger Suebe said...

I miss Banhammer. Especially as the Queen groupie.
sigh...
Hi DEP...plime is down so I'm going thru your blog.
suebe

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home