Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm Cured!

That's right, I have been cured.

As some of you may or may not know, I have been suffering from Chronic Involuntary Reactive Yawning Syndrome (CIRYS) for most of my life. It's actually more common than you may think. Basically, if I see someone yawning, my body reacts to this and I do the same. Or used to.

Yesterday I was talking to someone when they yawned (a common occurrence when conversations involve me). Instinctively I cringed, "Don't you know about my condition?!" I said. I waited for my body to react. And I waited. But nothing happened. I did not yawn.

Later in the day someone else yawned in front of me... No automatic reactive yawn occurred. I'm cured!! You cannot possibly imagine how excited I am about this. No longer will I suffer from CIRYS. Now I can live a normal life!

Unfortunately I won't be able to park in handicap spaces any longer, but it's a small price to pay. Thank you God for this miracle of miracles!!

1 Comments:

Blogger donteatpoop said...

I have been free of this plague for lose to a year now. Millions of Americans are not as fortunate as myself and continue to suffer. Please help them find a cure by sponsoring continued research.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home