Saturday, September 23, 2006

BOTS

I have decided to enter the Battle of the Strippers on Worth1000.com . There's no way I'll be able to do this every day though, so it's pretty much just shits and giggles for me. If only I had a scanner, or one of those wacom tablet thingies...

Oh well. For now I will have to rely on occasional access to my parents scanner whenever I drop by there. If I didn't work until midnight, I could just go there after work. And if I didn't stay up late drinking and writing I could get up before work and use their scanner.

And if you're currently wondering just what the hell the battle of the strippers is, (don't act like you're not aroused) it's a contest where all participants submit one comic strip a day (or try to, anyway). This is the second one over there, the first one yielded ass-kicking results. So far this one is quite amusing as well. If you don't know about worth, GO THERE NOW! Do not delay. I can't do links, so just copy and paste this into the address bar: worth1000.com . You may recognize some of their work from chain e-mails that others have pirated from the site.








Now, for the sake of consistency: FUCK POOP FUCK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home