Friday, September 08, 2006

Not Forgotten

No, I have not forgotten you blog, or your absolute lack of an audiance. I've been buzy. Been working six tens every week to save up for my wedding.

What? You thought I was married? What would have given you that impression? Surely not my mentioning of having a wife...

Oh wait, that probably was it, huh?

Well, I guess I have a little explaining to do.

I've been with my woman for seven years now (since the tail end of 98), and have lived with her for pretty much that entire time. Here in Ohio, there is no common marriage law, but we've each professed our love and commitment for one another and asked God for his blessing. I think we have it.

But now we're going to make things official from a legal stand point. That way I'll get some money when I kill her.

So that's what I've been doing, and that's where I've been.

Don't worry, I'm sure my next post will include the F word once or twice as well as a reference or two to poop. Sorry to disappoint you with this one. But come on, it's not like anyone is actually reading this thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger MeanMrMustard said...

Reading? Certainly not.

8:48 AM  
Blogger MeanMrMustard said...

Oh, and congratulations 'n stuff!

8:49 AM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

Thanks for the congrats, MMM.

And Poke, I actually had a fan club for a while, but they all committed suicide. It's a touchy subject.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home