Saturday, December 02, 2006

Victimized

I have been attacked. I left work the other night and crossed the street to my parking lot. That's where it happened.

Between the sidewalk and the parking lot is a line of saplings. They were waiting for me. It had to be planned, I cannot imagine that it was a spontanious act of violence.

I ducked under a limb when suddenly I was smacked in the face by the saplings branch. The damn thing knocked the nerd glasses from my face. Thankfully, my glasses landed on a bush, so I found them quickly. I gave the little tree a look of utter hatred as I walked to my car. It stung. I was pissed.

My forehead stung the whole way home. After taking a quick shower I chanced a glance into the mirror. I had a huge fucking cut on my forehead that trailed down to my eyelid. That mother fucking tree cut the shit out of my face.

I am so pissed.

I will have revenge. Oh yes, I will have my revenge.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burn them down. You cannot just take this and not react. If you do not do something, they will surely get worse.

6:37 PM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

It still intimidates me.

5:21 AM  
Blogger donteatpoop said...

Yesterday it shook at me a little. I am so terrified, I just don't know what to do!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home