Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Speaking of balls

My dog had his balls removed this evening. He's sleeping it off now.

The poor guy.

I guess if I ever had my nuts chopped off, I would sleep a lot too. It's a pretty good plan, I suppose. Wouldn't you agree?

I think it would be worse for me, though; if my balls ever got chopped off. I'm sure it's terribly devistating for him, certainly. But I have an opposoble thumb. So it would be way worse if it happened to me.

Plus he won't be getting bitches pregnant, or spreading animal STD's.


---------------


Speaking of balls, did you ever fart while sitting and have gas float up and vibrate your balls? I did this one time with a crazy-loud one and they actually slapped a couple of times from the air bubble.

It was awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home