Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Insanity Confirmed

Most of you have undoubtedly come to the conclusion that I am crazy. Don't be bashful, I know it's crossed your minds.

This morning, I have confirmed it.

I was pumping gas and this lady beside me had one of those annoying little "yipe-yipe" dogs that was hell bent on yiping at me through the window. It was so fucking aggrivating.

When the woman went in to pay my pump shut off and I hung the nozzle up. Still that little fucking over-sized rodent dog wanna-be kept barking and yiping and generally annoying the shit out of me.

So I made three deep, menacing, and booming barks at it; the way a dog [i]should[/i] sound. The dog shut the hell up, whimpered a little, and backed up as far as it could in it's vehicle.

I turned around to see the woman returning to her car, and I quickly sat down in mine and started my car. Looking around through the windows I noticed that everyone else was just staring at me with slack jaws, clearly shocked by the crazy man who barks at dogs.

I waved and smiled like a polititian as I drove away.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yesterday night some guy stopped at a red light and started yelling at me, "Satan is within us all, yes you! Especially You!"

to which I responded, "Hell yea he is!" and gave him a wicked scream similar to the one the vampires do in 30 Days of Night.

You're not the only crazy one here.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home