Monday, October 08, 2007

Karaoke "Talent Hunt"

Or some shit like that.

A co-worker of mine, who happens to be a Karaoke host-lady, told me that the bar she runs karaoke at on Mondays is having a talent contest, which is basically a karaoke challenge. She said I sing purty damn good, and that I needed to enter. They are going to give out 200 bucks...

I think I may go. I am the greatest karaoke person to ever take the stage... You know, except for those other people that are better.

Either way... Maybe I can win some moneys for singing some hard rock.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of one of my favorite lines from "The Blues Brothers"

Jake: Uh, Bob, about the money for tonight.
Bob: Oh, yeah, $200, and you boys drank $300 worth of beer.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home